Jennifer Delany - calmbirth® Practitioner
Training: Jennifer is a registered calmbirth® practitioner and a member of the International Institute of Complementary Therapists.
About me: Jennifer became a calmbirth® practitioner after experiencing herself the difference calmbirth® classes made to the birth of her four children. Since 2007 Jennifer has supported many mothers who were anxious and fearful of birth to gain the skills that empowered them to approach birth without fear and enjoy a better birthing experience through her business yourcalmbirth®
Venues & Times
There are weekend classes every month (Saturday and Sunday) 9.20-5.00pm (with 1 hour break for lunch). Morning and afternoon tea provided.
Held at the yoga space at Fit For Life Physiotherapy: Shop 1, 187 Argyle St, Picton. All Day parking available.
CLASSES FOR 2013
FEBRUARY - Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd - places still available
MARCH - Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd
APRIL - Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th
MAY - Sunday 4th & Sunday 5th
Class and Fee Information
When you do a calmbirth class with yourcalmbirth, you will receive:
- 10 – 12 hours of tuition for you and your partner or chosen birth support person, educating you about the calmbirth® philosophies, teaching you the skills that will enable you to create the most calm, natural, joyful birth experience possible
- A comprehensive booklet with calmbirth® information and teachings
- calmbirth CD’s to use for your ongoing practice and preparation
- Ongoing phone or email support leading up to the birth.
- An invitation to yourcalmbirth’s parent support Group after the birth of your baby
- Morning and afternoon tea and snacks throughout weekend courses.
The following Course Costs and Fees are effective from the 1st of January 2013.
Group Sessions $440 including GST
Private Individual Sessions $650 * including GST (*Note: May involve additional costs)
The calmbirth® course is recommended anytime from 20 weeks on (or earlier if you are feeling particularly anxious) but ideally prior to 35 weeks.
calmbirth® is a childbirth education program transforming women’s experience of labour and birth.
calmbirth® gives you an understanding of the birth process and how to work with it.
calmbirth® assists mothers to discover the inner resources they have to facilitate the birth of their baby calmly, joyfully and in most cases naturally.The knowledge and skills gained in a yourcalmbirth® class provide you with the UNDERSTANDING CONFIDENCE AND FEARLESSNESS necessary to create a positive birth experience.